How We Work
We provide specialized service for each client to help them reach their corporate goals.
Our business group has a wealth of knowledge in acting for small, medium and large multi-national businesses. We are practical thinkers, we help our clients get things done.
Sager’s lawyers have assisted their clients in forming, building, merging, and buying and selling businesses. We understand the complexities of negotiating an agreement that addresses all of the issues which are important to our clients in order to ensure a successful, effective and profitable business.
We have been involved in such issues as:
- purchase and sale of small, medium and large multinational businesses
- intellectual property agreements
- purchase and sale of real property and corporate assets
- strategic mergers
- shareholder rights
- obligations and responsibilities of officers and directors
- governance issues
- minority shareholder rights