How We Work
We can help you identify, protect and commercialize your intellectual property.
Some of the specific intellectual property services that we provide to our clients are the following:
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting trade-mark, copyright and industrial design applications
- Providing trade-mark searches and advising on availability of trade-marks
- Managing clients’ international trade-mark portfolios
- Structuring, preparing and negotiating various agreements relating to development, use and commercialization of intellectual property and technology including non-disclosure agreements, license agreements, distribution agreements, franchise agreements, joint venture agreements, IP transfer agreements and outsourcing agreements
- Conducting due diligence relating to IP matters in mergers and acquisitions
- Advising on intellectual property disputes and enforcement issues, including domain names.
We also advise clients on issues relating to personal information privacy.