ICBC Claims, Estate Litigation
Mitch Foster has come home to West Vancouver to lead our personal injury law department. In 25 years of practice in downtown Vancouver, he has accumulated a vast amount of litigation experience with success in courts in every Western Canadian province, the Yukon and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Mitch’s practice focuses on assisting clients dealing with ICBC due to injuries from automobile accidents. He also has a special interest in estate litigation and challenging wills.
He is a resident of West Vancouver and a director of the Hollyburn Country Club. He has been on the executive of the Canadian Bar Association and has lectured at conferences presented by:
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- British Columbia Professional Legal Training Course
- University of British Columbia – Peter Burns Moot Competition
- R.C.M.P. Regional Training Centre – Chilliwack, B.C.
- Juris Doctor – University of British Columbia 1990
- B.A. – University of Alberta 1987
Professional memberships and affiliations:
- Called to the British Colombia Bar 1991
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
Mitch has been very active in minor sports on the North Shore. He enjoys skiing, hiking and tennis and does his best to try to keep up with his two sons.